Consultants and field monitoring companies can organize their projects and optimize the efficiency of their field work using Trilogy’s TAPS software. TAPS can be used by a single consultant using the desktop version up to multi-country, multi-office operations delivered on an network.
Key benefits include:
- Fast initial set-up of new projects or jobs
- Creates an optimized plan in conjunction with existing jobs, minimizing travel time for field staff
- Assigns work to samplers or monitoring staff
- Calculates field staff workload and estimates time to complete a round
- Can include non-monitoring work such as equipment maintenance
- Produces required paperwork, chain of custody, round instructions, bottle labels etc.
- Tracks the job’s progress and costs
- Missing samples or work is easily and quickly identified
- Ensures all your customers’ work is completed
- Automatically pre-registers samples in the laboratory
- Invoices completed work
- Stores both field and laboratory result data
- Provides a full digital chain of custody
- Review and copy facility for the complete plan for future years or time periods
- Translation tables for non-English languages
Options include the TAPS Business Intelligence system which will allow you to create, design and print either ad hoc reports or reports specifically in your customer’s requested format.
HAND is an option for mobile computing. HAND is a hand held PDA, provided for round instructions and entry of on-site test results allowing a complete digital chain of custody.
STAR is a route mapping option and can be interfaced to an ESRI geographical information system for route optimization.
Trilogy has teamed up with Earthsoft Inc, USA and Environmental Simulations International in Europe to provide an interface to the EQuIS environmental data warehouse.
The system is available in two optional configurations:
Affordable software running stand-alone on a PC
Networked solution based on SQL Server or Oracle database
For further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org